American Nationwide Mortgage Company
CBX Modulars offers several financing options using our preferred lender American Nationwide Mortgage Company. We have loan programs that offer as little as $0 down, VA loans, FHA and USDA loans and standard conventional loans. We have a licensed loan officer on site when you visit us to answer all of your financial questions.
Meet Our Preferred Lender: American Nationwide Mortgage Company
Since our founding in 1996, ANMC has taken what the mortgage industry has typically done and flipped it upside down - offering our customers, employees, and partners an experience like none other. Our core values of honesty, accountability, and integrity define who we are. Our success is not solely determined by profit and loss, but rather by the friends and families that benefit from our hard work.
We understand that there is no larger financial decision made in a person’s life than that of homeownership, and we exist to ensure that the outcome of each transaction is smooth, informative, on-time, and life-changing. It is our goal to become our client’s mortgage provider for life, by treating the entire process with the respect and care it deserves.
ANMC has a proven history of "STABILITY". We're a recognized leader among the retail mortgage industry, serving consumers for over 20 years.
Preferred Lender Advantages:
- A licensed Mortgage Loan Originator will be onsite to answer financing questions on the spot.
- If you choose our preferred lender, American Nationwide Mortgage Company, CBX will typically cover your construction closing costs.
- True $0 down financing options are available including VA Loans, USDA Loans, and VHDA Plus Loans.
- CBX has the ability to even pay off some of your debts for VA eligible applicants.
- Credit concerns? No worries, ANMC offers free credit repair consulting to get you on track to qualify for a new home.
Meet Rette Causey with ANMC
Rette Causey is a graduate of Christoper Newport University with a BSBA in Management. Rette has more than 20 years of experience within the finance industry, and his expertise lies in construction loans. When Rette isn't helping future homeowners finance their homes, you can find him hard at work at the race track coaching his daughter, Macy Causey, all the way to the finish line.